Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Learning 2.0 Remixed

This has been a interesting 9 weeks and I'm proud to say I kept up each week and didn't fall too much behind. I've enjoyed the challenge and my favorite week was the widgets. I have so many account now that it will be hard to remember all the new logins, especially the passwords. I joined Facebook and I actually had two people that wanted to be my friend. How cool is that! Anyway I feel that I've learned a lot and accomplished much for and old country girl. But the question is will I really use it? I know I'll use IM because we do that at work but most of the other things I'll probably never use again. I'm undecided about whether I'll keep my facebook account but who knows what may happen in the future. Anyway I can say I MADE IT.

No comments: