Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holidays

Christmas is fastly aproaching and the anticipation is mounting. Although we are in an economic crisis, we will find a way to get our children/grandchildren something for Christmas. Also the holidays brings on a lot of stress, so what I'm going to do is to think positive and try not to get depressed. I will not focus on what I don't have but will be thankful for what I have. So I'm not going for the most expensive gifts because it's the thought that counts. All that really matters to me is to spend time with family and friends and enjoy good food, games, conversations and television/movies.
So, as the new year approach I will not be making any resolutions but will try to make more healthy choices in my life. So I hope everyone enjoys a stree free holiday and above all don't worry, be HAPPY!!!!

No comments: